community-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Is there an "official" Apache Way presentation?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 15:10:54 GMT
I've done a bunch, available:

	http://people.apache.org/~jim/presos
	http://slideshare.net/jimjag/

and they are all under Creative Commons. If you need the orig
PPT/PPTX/Keynotes, let me know.

But yeah, afaik, there is no real canon slidedeck; everyone
shares and uses what's appropriate for the audience they
are presenting to, as well as to better match their own
style.

> On Nov 3, 2015, at 11:04 AM, DRuggeri@primary.net wrote:
>
> Hi, all;
>   As mentioned a long while back, I'm putting together content for a potential class
about open source at the local university. As a primer for the class, I'll be giving a talk
on Thursday and I would like to include a "The Apache Way" presentation. I've seen lots of
these, but they have all been different with the speakers' own flare added. I know that Nick
put together his presentation at ACNA2015 with input from several others' [1], but I'm not
aware of a "canonical" presentation. Does such a thing exist? Should such a thing exist?

> If the respective answers are no and yes, I'll be happy to produce a deck for the talk
on Thursday and put it in the slide store [2].