community-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Morgan <throwed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter with Citrix protocol
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:07:44 GMT
I'm a entity I've seen thes lower entity's and manipulated everything around me want to know
how to harness it

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 20, 2015, at 4:35 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sorry, but this is completely off-topic for this mailing list.
>
> I'm not even sure if it's on-topic for the JMeter user mailing list,
> since the problem seems to be in a 3rd party addon.
>
> In the first instance, please contact the support channel for the Citric addons.
>

> On 20 November 2015 at 09:38, Anupama Rupanagudi
> <anupama.rupanagudi@kewill.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Iam trying to record think client based application through Citrix protocol in JMeter.
>> Installed CitrixOnlinePluginWeb , icafun-code plugin and integrated citrix to JMeter.
>> As of now just Iam able to connect citrix protocol through JMeter tool.  Through
JMeter images are not capturing, events are not getting. Totally we are not able to record
think client based application with Jmeter.
>> Please help us in this regard.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Anupama.
>>

>> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately return the original message to the sender at the listed email address. In accordance
with Kewill policy, emails sent and received may be monitored. Although Kewill takes reasonable
precautions to minimize the risk, Kewill accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage
should this email contain any virus, or similar destructive or mischievous code.