community-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Liu <t...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Forming a community of Apache fans in China - Apache China Community
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 04:11:13 GMT
Got it. Will work with Sally for it.  Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Gardler [mailto:Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 1:20 AM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: RE: Forming a community of Apache fans in China - Apache China Community

True that any channel can be used for dissemination BUT it cannot use the apache brand unless
managed by Apache itself. In the of announcements etc that management will happen through
our Marketing team. Though I would suggest this list for development of the ideas etc.

Ted, you already know Sally as you worked with her for the roadshow. Before creating an Apache
branded WeChat channel we need to ensure Sally is prepared.

Sent from my Windows Phone