community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Question relating to a problem in Open Office
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:05:46 GMT
Thank you for your inquiry.  I have copied in the OpenOffice folks to this email to prompt
a quick reply to your question.
Have a nice day,~MelissaExecutive Assistant
     From: SOUNDARAM PADMANABHAN <padmanabhan_2654@yahoo.co.in>
 To: "dev@community.apache.org" <dev@community.apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 8:58 AM
 Subject: Question relating to a problem in Open Office

Sir
Would like to ask a question relating to a problem faced by me in Open Office.

Whilst working in a text document in Open Office, power trip forced the computerto shut down.
On opening the document in which I was working the following message pops up
Document Locked for Editing

Question : How to remove this feature - Locked for Editing?
Regards
S. Padmanabhan