community-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject FW: Question relating to a problem in Open Office
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 18:04:37 GMT
Soundaram,

I have forwarded your message to dev@ openoffice.apache.org where you may find better responss.

The remedy is to find the lock file in the same folder as the document that was open at the
time of interruption.  It will have a similar name to the one that was open.  Delete that
file.

You may find there are other difficulties to deal with.  These can be discussed and resolved
on the dev@ oo.a.o list.

 - Dennis