community-dev mailing list archives

From drugg...@primary.net
Subject Can anyone with SVG editing capabilities fix this?
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 15:53:44 GMT
I notice that the press kit SVG images on the foundation site [1] has a
ton of extra space padding the vector graphics themselves.
Unfortunately, this prevents me from using the logo to fill a slide in
OpenOffice (seems there's a 12" wide scale limitation on an image in the
slide for some reason).

I don't have any tools (or knowledge of tools I should use) to modify
SVG images otherwise I'd just give it a fix myself. Does anyone else
have the capability/time/interest to trim this image up?

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#links

--
Daniel Ruggeri