community-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject apache big data and apacheCON CORE Budapest.
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2015 07:44:34 GMT
Hi.

A big THANKS to everybody who participated in the 2 events and/or helped at
or before the events. And to everybody else, you missed a great event :-)

It was nice 5 days, and as usual nice to talk to a lot of people. I hope
everybody who participated had a super experience.

For me it was especially fun, to prepare the event together with Linux
Foundation, those people do a lot to make the event a success.

I have a list of things we could do better, based on input from many people
attending the conference. Thanks for the constructive input.

Do not forget to book time for apache big data and apacheCON CORE,
Vancouver 9-13 may 2016.

thanks
jan i.