community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: apache big data and apacheCON CORE Budapest.
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:09:21 GMT
Yeah, sorry. Here's the numbers I've got at the moment:

Core: Around 200
Big Data: 432

We suspect that both events were strongly affected by the refugee
situation in Budapest in the final weeks of registration, as well as by
the conflict with Strata. Both of these are things that we believe we
can avoid at the next event.

--Rich