community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject [reporter] Confusing PMC/Committeer/Committee/LDAP report format
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:20:16 GMT
Although I acknowledge that the LDAP membership and the project
membership might be different in certain weird edge cases, for the
purpose of actually generating a board report, I find the current
formatting confuses me Every Single Time.

Viz:

## PMC changes:

  - Currently 10 PMC members.
  - Last PMC addition was Jean-Fran=C3=A7ois Maury at Mon Apr 07 2014

## LDAP changes:

  - Currently 26 committers and 10 committee group members.
  - No new committee group members added in the last 3 months
  - Last committer addition was Lyor Goldstein at Thu Apr 30 2015

So, I can tease out of that there's 26 committers, and 10 PMC members,
and the latest additions were Jean Francois on April 7, and Lyor on
April 30. The rest of that phrasing is confusing to me. committee vs
committer and LDAP vs ... whatever. Not sure.

Does anybody object to me reformatting this a little, so that it won't
confuse me next month?

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon