community-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Open Source Project Opt Out
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:31:57 GMT
In most cases, you will need to unsubscribe yourself from this list
(which presumably you subscribed for in the past somehow).

To do that for this list, send an email asking to unsubscribe to:

It will ask you to confirm; just reply to that message and you're done.

Detailed instructions to unsubscribe from any *apache.org mailing list: