community-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: help required
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 13:37:13 GMT
Hi,

You can start by looking at the different mailing lists for the project,
and seeing which part of the project you want to get involved with.

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/groovy.html

For example you might want to work on the code, or you might want to
help other users with their queries.  We cannot tell you how you should
get involved, that is entirely a personal choice.

--
Many thanks,

--
Tony