community-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Passion and vigilance in open source
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 19:58:36 GMT
Some of you may know that I've started a Vlog series on Youtube
around some topics I find interesting, mostly around open source.

My latest is about the risks around open source today where the
fun and passion that used to exist around open source is drying
up or being discounted. Since Apache is one of the still remaining
oasis of open source being all about community and fun whilst still
changing the world, I'd like to ask for some thoughts from the
membership about their concerns, etc... that I can fold into the
2nd part of this mini-series.

If so, please contact me directly. I have set the Reply-To header
accordingly.

Thx!