community-dev mailing list archives

From B Prakash <bpr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Unable to find bug tracker list
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 05:58:42 GMT
Hello,

     I am interested in contributing to ASF.  Though I have been thinking about it for a while
I got the time only now.  I have been going through the site looking for bugs list as stated
in the ASF 'Where do I start' page ie 101.html but I couldnt find it please help.  Following
is the section in the page that points to bugs list.

"If you are trying to satisfy a specific technical problem then you already know what you
want to work on, but if you are looking for something useful to do in order to participate
in an ASF project then the projects issue/bug tracker is your friend (this will be linked
from the projects home page or from its entry on the projects page linked above).

In the projects issue tracker you will find details of bugs and feature requests the project
would like to work with, this should give you some inspiration about how you might be able
to help the project community. If you are looking for a beginner level issue try searching
JIRA for issues with the label "GSoC" or "mentor", these are issues the community feel are
manageable for someone new to the ASF and their project. The community has also indicated
that they are willing to help someone work on those issues through our mentoring program<https://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html#NewbieFAQ-AbouttheApacheMentoringProgramme>.

"

Regards,

Prakash