community-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <a.prabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new comer
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 17:53:21 GMT
Hi Abdelrazi,

I'm also a new to the community but I think I can help you, before
involving in some bigger  projects I would suggest
to get involved in Apache commons library such as collections, components
etc. you will get it much familiar and once you are done here
you can involve yourself to other projects or create your own. :)

Regards/Arvind

--
Arvind Prabhakar
Information Technology,