community-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Call for Engagement: Open Source in Aerospace Workshop Fed 29th - March 3rd, 2016
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2015 20:29:09 GMT
Hi dev@community,

Wanted to make people aware of the above workshop which we are proposing to
co-locate at the Ground Data System Architecture Workshop [0].
The Open Source in Aerospace Workshop is planned for one full day with the
principle objective being community building.

Preparation for the workshop will involve the solicitation of position
papers from the community on one of the following topics, determined to be
relevant to OS:

Process, Maintenance, Reputation, Communities, Intellectual Property,
Export Regulations, Security and Governance.

Position papers will describe a basis for exploring and discussing the
given topic, and will identify both a leader and a scribe, by name.  The
workshop chairs will select up to four topics for breakout sessions at the
workshop, based on quality and relevance of received position papers.

If you work within or have a vetted interest in the Aerospace industry and
are interested in attending the workshop it would be highly appreciated if
you could get in touch and let me know your interest as we are in the
process of advancing preparation.

Thanks, have a great weekend folks.
Lewis

[0] http://gsaw.org/