community-dev mailing list archives

From fred bucheit <der...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Issue tracker for reporter.apache.org?
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 00:56:59 GMT
I'm not sure I can help. I did complain bitterly because I could not figure out how to print
the grid lines when printing out a spreadsheet in openoffice. I was able to find the directions
to do that in openoffice, but even following those directions I could not get them to print
out. One would think that would be the default thing to do--print out the grid lines.
Fred