community-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Downstream notifications?
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 06:18:05 GMT
On 23/09/2015 03:55, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there an ATOM feed or similar available to get notified about new
> releases in ASF as a whole?
>
> I am now in an organization that on one hand trusts ASF releases, but still
> require quite a lot of manual work to repackage for internal distribution.
> All that could be automated at our end, and with some simple notification
> mechanism, it could be fully automatic...

I use

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/?format=atom

which is barely the ATOM translation of mailbox archive for
announce@apache.org

Naturally, this works as long as ALL projects announce their own
releases there - as it should be according to

http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#release-announcements

HTH
Regards.

--