community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject OpenSource.com and promoting Apache
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 18:22:36 GMT
At the risk of repeating myself ...

I recently posted this to the committers list:

===================

Several months ago I mentioned that OpenSource.com is looking for
content for a monthly series on the ASF's projects. With 166 TLPs, it
seems that we'd be able to produce content for at least ten years of
articles.

Please let me know if you're interested in running an article on your
project, and I'll get you on the list. You can, if you like, write the
article yourself, or, if you prefer, I'd be willing to do a
feathercast-style interview with you (see http://feathercast.apache.org/
if you're not familiar with Feathercast) about your project, something
exciting in your community, or some interesting use that your project
has been put to.

I wonder if I could get a few volunteers here to do interviews about:

* What the heck is your project?
* What's exciting in version whatever.next of your project?
* What cool things is InterestingCompany doing with your project?

I would be glad to do the editing/transcript/writeup of these topics and
put together these articles. I figure if I pace myself at 1 a month, I
can keep up.

Anybody?

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon