community-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Could Apache Flink PMCs requests some ASF swags like stickers or frisbee for Flink Forward event?
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 00:58:04 GMT
Hello Henry --thanks so much for your note.
Indeed, I *used* to manage the swag process, but this is now handled by Melissa and now comes
from the ComDev budget.
If you don't need Flink-specific items, you're more than welcome to take whatever you'd like
during ApacheCon. No doubt Melissa will be happy to not have to ship items back to the US
;-)
Should you need Flink items, we can print "Powered By Apache Flink" stickers, for example,
as long as the art is forwarded to Melissa in time for production.
To that end, I've copied both Melissa and ComDev here to keep them in the loop. Thanks in
advance, Melissa, for following up with Henry regarding next steps!
Warm regards,Sally = = = = = vox +1 617 921 8656 off2 +1 646 583 3362 skype sallykhudairi
      From: Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com>
 To: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 5:10 PM
 Subject: Could Apache Flink PMCs requests some ASF swags like stickers or frisbee for Flink
Forward event?

HI Sally,

Hope things are going well with you.

I am wondering if you are the right person to ask about this =)

There will be Flink Forward [1] conference this October in Berlin that
celebrates everything about Apache Flink and some of the PMCs will be
attending.

We were wondering if there is a way to get some ASF branded swags to
distribute them to Flink Forward attendees?

There will be ApacheCon Core and Big Data in Budapest, so maybe some
of us could pick the swags there if possible?

Thanks,

- Henry

[1] http://flink-forward.org