community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Could Apache Flink PMCs requests some ASF swags like stickers or frisbee for Flink Forward event?
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 01:54:19 GMT
Thanks, Sally.  Hey, Henry!
Yea, it's too late for me to ship anything out for Flink Forward as I leave tomorrow for ApacheCon;
however, as Sally mentioned, hit me up at the booth near the end of the week and you can take
all of the Apache gear that I have left over!
~M
     From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
 To: Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com>
Cc: Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com>; Melissa Warnkin <ea@apache.org>;
ComDev <dev@community.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 8:58 PM
 Subject: Re: Could Apache Flink PMCs requests some ASF swags like stickers or frisbee for
Flink Forward event?

Hello Henry --thanks so much for your note.
Indeed, I *used* to manage the swag process, but this is now handled by Melissa and now comes
from the ComDev budget.
If you don't need Flink-specific items, you're more than welcome to take whatever you'd like
during ApacheCon. No doubt Melissa will be happy to not have to ship items back to the US
;-)
Should you need Flink items, we can print "Powered By Apache Flink" stickers, for example,
as long as the art is forwarded to Melissa in time for production.
To that end, I've copied both Melissa and ComDev here to keep them in the loop. Thanks in
advance, Melissa, for following up with Henry regarding next steps!
Warm regards,Sally = = = = = vox +1 617 921 8656 off2 +1 646 583 3362 skype sallykhudairi