community-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: CNAME for an external CI host
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2015 22:43:47 GMT
Perhaps asking on the infra list - seeing as this is an infrastructure question - would be
a good start ?

We have other instances of external services using an apache.org address. I don't recall the
rules we have for this offhand but if you open a JIRA issue it will get the appropriate attention.

Cheers,
Tony

Sent from my iPhone - Please excuse any brevity or typos.