community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Apache MeetUps listing page is out of date
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 12:56:27 GMT

On 07/23/2015 12:25 PM, missywarnkin wrote:

> Rich, teach me how to do this, and I can start doing it if you'd like.
> ~M

Ross has been working on this tool to make it more user friendly, and I
believe he's got it at a place where we can hand it off to someone. I
haven't yet had a chance to look at what he's put together, but as I
understand it it's almost all automated now. I was going to try to
switch over to his tool this week. Perhaps we can get him to give us
both a tutorial.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon