community-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ripple Release 0.9.32
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 21:41:59 GMT
Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- signatures and hashed good
- filename contains incubating
- DISCLAIMER exits
- LICENSE and NOTICE good
- no unexpected binaries
- all source files have headers

I did’t have an environment set that could compile the project. Would be nice to have pointer
on how to set up “jake".

What's the provanance of these two files? I notice the first can be found here [1]
ripple-emulator-0.9.32-incubating/thirdparty/dredd.txt
ripple-emulator-0.9.32-incubating/thirdparty/fail.txt

The header on lib/client/platform/webworks.core/2.0.0/client/utils.js is probably a little
misleading as it contains a mix of licensed code, but not sure if any changes are required.

There’s no need (but no issue) for Rico or XMLHttpRequest.js to be included in LICENSE as
they Apache licensed. [2]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.retrojunkie.com/asciiart/tvmovies/dredd.htm