community-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reporter.apache.org displaying incorrect data - who is responsible for the host?
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 21:20:03 GMT
On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@gmail.com> wrote:
> I noticed that the new reporter output now contains "LDAP" in a way
> that makes it sound like "LDAP" is the project name.   Is this
> intentional?   It seems awkward and unnecessary to have "LDAP" in
> there instead of "PMC", and when I read the first report containing
> that verbiage, I thought there was was copy&paste error in the report.

As I read through the previous emails in the thread, I'm pretty sure
it was intentional.
My opinion is that it would be far more readable to state it like this:

## PMC/Committership changes (from LDAP):

 - Currently 76 committers and 39 PMC members in the project.
 - Hazem Saleh was added to the PMC on Fri May 15 2015
 - New commmitters:
    - Bill Lucy was added as a committer on Tue Jun 23 2015
    - Ross Clewley was added as a committer on Mon May 18 2015
    - Thomas Andraschko was added as a committer on Thu Jul 02 2015
    - Dennis Kieselhorst was added as a committer on Mon May 11 2015