community-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving Apache Extras
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 20:26:01 GMT
Okay, that's fine. Thanks. I'm sure I can find stuff in the archives.
I just wasn't sure what the final reasoning was. NBD.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 4:15 PM, Ross Gardler <Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com> wrote:
> That discussion has been had a number of times. We're not opening it again since we are
ready to pull the trigger on SF. The archives have the discussion (sorry, not got the time
to search them and find links right now).

button on each project page, and I've used it and it works well.
> Perhaps I missed it, but was there a reason why SourceForge was chosen over GitHub? (Just
curious... since I have no personal stake in this