community-dev mailing list archives

From Elaine Berger <elainegber...@gmail.com>
Subject Office Calc crash
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 17:48:20 GMT
Hello,

I was updating a list of companies that I have built up for a month and
after updating my latest entry, the spreadsheet just closed on me. When
reopening it, lots of entries were gone. That is a whole day work. I have
used this list for follow up of out coming mail. In all, 60 companies are
gone along with their addresses, phone numbers and contact person.

I was not able to retrieve a previous version. It is saved on a USB key who
was not saving previous copies (Now it is!)

Is there somehow a way to retrieve those data?

And by the way, I have experienced lots of software crashes with the Calc
program.

Thanks for your help!

Elaine