community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ASSISTANCE NEEDED] for OSCON
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:05:28 GMT
Thank you all for your well wishes, and thank you to the folks that have volunteered to be
the booth coordinator.  Geoff Corey will be the booth coordinator for OSCON.  I will coordinate
with Geoff directly on the logistics.

Have a great day!
~M
      From: Ross Gardler <Ross.Gardler@microsoft.com>
 To: "dev@community.apache.org" <dev@community.apache.org>; Melissa Warnkin <missywarnkin@yahoo.com>;
Members - Apache <members@apache.org>
 Sent: Friday, July 10, 2015 11:15 PM
 Subject: RE: [ASSISTANCE NEEDED] for OSCON

#yiv2626433593 #yiv2626433593 -- .yiv2626433593EmailQuote {margin-left:1pt;padding-left:4pt;border-left:#800000
2px solid;}#yiv2626433593 Melissa, as said previously, all the best for your recovery.

Folks willing to volunteer. There are plenty of folks volunteering to help, but they have
other commitments as well. We are looking for someone who will coordinate our volunteers which
requires full time attention (using volunteers to help).

Thanks all.

Sent from my Windows Phone