community-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Stärk <...@spielviel.de>
Subject Re: FW: Enquiry for license
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 14:05:17 GMT
Sam, please send an email to dev-unsubscribe@community.apache.org to unsubscribe yourself the
same
way you subscribed yourself in the first place.

Thanks,

Uli

On 28.07.15 13:21, sam.mohan@wipro.com wrote:
> Hello ,
> Please remove sam.mohan@wipro.com from subscriber list to receive notifications.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Sam.

of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
www.wipro.com