community-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enquiry for license
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:14:12 GMT
Hi,

2. Apache Tomcat is free, and that's the only edition the Apache
Software Foundation produces. There are no limitations.
1. Your rights and obligations are clearly defined in the license [1].
(Yes, you include Tomcat in a commercial application without any
financial obligation on your part, but please read the license and
consult a lawyer as necessary, ianal).

Regards,
Hadrian

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0