community-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: Moving Apache Extras
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:37:30 GMT
On 7/14/15 2:54 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 13/07/2015 jan i wrote:
>> that was my understanding as well. AOO moved a while ago.
>
> OpenOffice hasn't properly moved, and actually we need to get this done by the
> next release. The current URL is "temporary" as "oooextras.mirror" does not make
> sense (it is not a mirror) and it was meant to become part of the new Apache
> Extras and possibly renamed. But yes, if nothing happens we can still keep
> "oooextras.mirror" (or similar name; can't check now) which is already under
> control of the PMC.

With my SourceForge hat on, you can request a rename to get rid of the ".mirror"
part.  And a redirect from sf.net/projects/oooextras.mirror/ to
sf.net/projects/oooextras/ may be possible if needed.  You can contact support
via https://sourceforge.net/support (report a support ticket)

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal