community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject FOSDEM
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:52:42 GMT
FOSDEM dates have been announced. This is a reminder that several months
ago we talked about the notion of having an ASF presence at FOSDEM (as
opposed to just an AOO presence) and people were generally in favor of
the idea.

I will be there, but will already be working two other tables in the
community space, and can't head this up. Several people suggested that
they might have the bandwidth to take a lead on this. It's probably time
to start thinking logistics, as well as connecting with the Open Office
people who have already been doing this for years.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon