community-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubating, Graduating & Code of conduct @ The ASF (spin-off of Better specifying....)
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:39:31 GMT
Let me see if I read you right, Pierre. Effectively, you're saying that
imposing a blanket bylaws system should help to prevent some rare cases of
established projects going off the handle? Is this a correct representation of
the point of this discussion?

I am not as eloquent as you're in painting the picture of the law-less land,
thus please accept my apologies in advance if I came to the wrong conclusions.

With best regards,
  Cos