community-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Can't reporter.a.o automatically detect version number and release date?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:31:27 GMT

On 6/25/15, 7:18 AM, "hedhman@gmail.com on behalf of Niclas Hedhman"
<hedhman@gmail.com on behalf of niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:

>If the "format" is published, and the "reward" of following it would be
>that the reporter picks it up automatically, it could lead to swift
>adoption ;-)

You might get push back about having to change naming schemes.

I’m interested in a list of all current and past releases for my project.
I was trying to figure out how to mine archive.a.o or the svn log for it.
I’d be willing to maintain an xml file like in DOAP or elsewhere of not
just the last, but all releases and links to their downloads with
“friendly” names for the releases.  Then reporter.a.o could grab from that.

-Alex