community-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 48 hours left to get your free ticket to apacheCON Core, budapest.
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 16:23:02 GMT
On 28 June 2015 at 16:39, Stefan Reich <
stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:

> With a flight ticket also? :D

Normally you can apply for that through travel assistance
https://tac-apply.apache.org/ but for various reasons it has not been
opened up
for ACEU. At this point in time I cannot tell you whether or not it will be
possible to apply for travel assistance.

rgds
jan i.