community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Fw: Is https://projects-new.apache.org/ ready for prime time?
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 10:34:17 GMT
Thanks, David!

I noticed that Roman tweeted the link yesterday, so I guess the cat is out of the bag, as
the saying goes.

As such, barring any objections, I'll start spreading the word.

Are there plans in place to link this from the apache.org homepage?

Thanks again,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "David Crossley" <crossley@apache.org>
To: <dev@community.apache.org>, "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
Subject: Fw: Is https://projects-new.apache.org/ ready for prime time?
Date: Sat, Jun 20, 2015 03:03

Previous discussion here was about how to maintain the
actual project data.
Also various items listed here:
https://projects-new.apache.org/about.html

~David

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 08:55:52PM +0000, Sally Khudairi wrote:
> Hello Uli and the Apache ComDev team --I hope this message finds you well.
> Per below, I'm interested in promoting the new Projects page.
> Can you please let me know if/when we're ready to do so?
> Thanks so much,
> Sally

every week for the News Round-ups and we relied on it for the Annual Report), if there's no
reason why it should still be in stealth mode, I'd like to shout out about it from the rooftops.