community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PMC / Committer wrong for ORC
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 17:53:23 GMT

On 2015-06-25 19:32, Owen O'Malley wrote:
> Ok, even after the changes Daniel made to the subversion auth file, I'm
> still getting the same message on reporter.apache.org saying that Orc has
> no committers or pmc members.
>
> .. Owen

That is incorrect. It says that ORC has 5 PMC members and 12 committers.
The error in red means that no committers or PMC members have been added
since the project was founded, which is wrong because of the missing
auth entry. It can be fixed manually, but I'd rather not, as that is
quite cumbersome to do :)

With regards,
Daniel.