community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Fw: Is https://projects-new.apache.org/ ready for prime time?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 21:49:56 GMT
Excellent. Thanks, Jan.

I think the site is great and look forward to our community at-large enjoying it as well!

Bon weekend,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "jan i" <jani@apache.org>
To: "dev@community.apache.org" <dev@community.apache.org>, "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
Cc: "Ulrich Stärk" <uli@apache.org>
Subject: Fw: Is https://projects-new.apache.org/ ready for prime time?
Date: Fri, Jun 19, 2015 17:42

On 19 June 2015 at 22:55, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
Hello Uli and the Apache ComDev team --I hope this message finds you well.

Per below, I'm interested in promoting the new Projects page.

Can you please let me know if/when we're ready to do so?

I have followed it for a while now, and seen from my pow, we should change that to be
the live site now, but that is of course just my opinion.

rgds
jan I.

Thanks so much,

Sally