community-dev mailing list archives

From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Fw: Is https://projects-new.apache.org/ ready for prime time?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2015 20:55:52 GMT
Hello Uli and the Apache ComDev team --I hope this message finds you well.
Per below, I'm interested in promoting the new Projects page.
Can you please let me know if/when we're ready to do so?
Thanks so much,
Sally

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
  From: David Nalley <david@gnsa.us>
 To: Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
Cc: Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org>; ASF Infrastructure <infrastructure@apache.org>

 Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 11:50 AM
 Subject: Re: Is https://projects-new.apache.org/ ready for prime time?

Hi Sally:

projects-new.apache.org is a ComDev managed resource, not an
infrastructure managed resource. I think the PMC has had a discussion
or two about when to migrate projects-new to projects.a.o

--David

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:30 AM, Sally Khudairi
<sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Daniel and David --I hope you are both well.
>

> I was wondering if the new Projects page at
>
> https://projects-new.apache.org/
>
> was ready to be publicly deployed/announced/promoted.
>
> There's so much great information there and it's an incredible resource (I use it every
week for the News Round-ups and we relied on it for the Annual Report), if there's no reason
why it should still be in stealth mode, I'd like to shout out about it from the rooftops.