community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject OSCON 2015 - July 20-24 - Portland, OR
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2015 21:20:21 GMT
Hey all!
As we ramp up for our participation at OSCON, I wanted to send the below information I received
from the OSCON team:

Unlimited Expo Hall Plus passes. Access includes:
*Expo Hall & all events held there (Tue PM-Thurs)
*All OSCON Events - including OSCON 5k Glow Run!
*All Sponsored Tutorials & Sponsored Sessions - including Open Cloud Day
(PLEASE NOTE: Expo Hall Plus passes do not have access to the OSCON lunches.)
DISCOUNT CODE: OSCON15XPO
(NOTE: This discount code is available for free distribution - including your customers, sponsors,
prospects or anyone who might benefit from coming to OSCON!)
So, if you live locally, please consider coming out to show your support of the ASF and visit
me at the booth! If you have any questions pertaining to what the above pass includes, please
contact the OSCON reps for further information/clarification.
Have a great day!
~Melissa