community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject ApacheCon Europe dates incorrect in a "10times.com" article
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 15:47:38 GMT
Hey everyone,
My sister did a google search on ApacheCon, and the first result (on her machine, anyway)
that popped up was from 10times.com.  She brought it to my attention that there are two sets
of dates reflected in that announcement.  Now, while I don't know who wrote this article,
or if we need to make any changes, I at least wanted to bring it to ya'lls attention.

Copied from the article:
"The APACHECON Europe, organized by the The Linux Foundation will take place from 28th September
to the 1st October 2015 at the Corinthia Hotel Budapest in Budapest, Hungary. .......
The Developers, Programmers, Committers and Users Driving This Innovation and Utilizing These
Tools Will Meet in Budapest, November 17-21, for Collaboration, Education and Community Building."
Have a great day everyone!
~M