community-dev mailing list archives

From "Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating JavaX
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 13:58:53 GMT
On Fri, 08 May 2015 09:18:10 -0300, Stefan Reich
<stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi!

Hi!

> I'd like to find a home (or home-s) for the "JavaX" project (
> http://javax.tinybrain.de).

Taking a look . . . :)

> JavaX is a super-extensible version of Java.
>
> It's probably the easiest way to extend any language existing right now.
>
> Is there a way to collaborate with Apache? I think I can promise you that
> this is the way of the future :-)

I believe the incubator is the place to start: http://incubator.apache.org/
"The Incubator project is the entry path into The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF) for projects and codebases wishing to become part of the
Foundation's efforts. All code donations from external organisations and
existing external projects wishing to join Apache enter through the
Incubator."

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br