community-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Fwd: Thank You for Joining Pivotal at ApacheCon and Welcome Apache Geode!
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 19:41:08 GMT
Hrm.... Is this SPAM due to Pivotal getting my Email via the ACUS roster?

Disappointed.

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Andrea Rojas <anrojas@pivotal.io>
> Subject: Thank You for Joining Pivotal at ApacheCon and Welcome Apache Geode!
> Date: May 14, 2015 at 10:51:16 AM EDT
> To: jim@apache.org
>
>  <http://info.pivotal.io/HI0020k0AaZFRJW1NaU00wC>
> Hi Jim,
>
> Pivotal had a lot going on this year as a Platinum sponsor at ApacheCon. In addition
to several excellent sessions, Pivotal also debuted Apache Geode <http://info.pivotal.io/eA0FxJ02010UIR0kWa0Na0C>
(now incubating) – the new in-memory distributed database that will form the open source
core of Pivotal GemFire <http://info.pivotal.io/HI0020k0Aa1FRJW1NaU00yC>.

> Pivotal is looking for supporters for the Apache Geode technology and community. Check
out this blog <http://info.pivotal.io/FaFUN00z20I1a2Rk000JCAW> for information on how
to get involved.

database in this video <http://info.pivotal.io/CUa0050CN1RI0ACF2k0aJ0W>
> Join this webinar <http://info.pivotal.io/GaU0JR20F6WDI0CN0100aAk> on June 2nd
for a technical tutorial demonstrating how to use in-memory data grid technologies and add
these capabilities to your applications

> Want more? Come see Pivotal in action at a Pivotal Big Data Roadshow <http://info.pivotal.io/x0I0000R2Ea1NAU07CWaFJk>
or Pivotal Cloud Platform Roadshow <http://info.pivotal.io/Ba008I2JA000W1RU0FFNakC>
near you.

 <http://info.pivotal.io/ZUAWa0acC0001k0FJ20NJIR>	 <http://info.pivotal.io/Y0CWR0dAa00kF012NUI0KJa>
 <http://info.pivotal.io/TeAIR0a0a000FUL21NWkCJ0>
> Pivotal <http://info.pivotal.io/HI0020k0AaZFRJW1NaU00wC> is a trusted partner for
IT innovation, enabling enterprises to provide modern software-driven experiences for their
customers and workforces. The combination of leading agile development services, an open cloud
platform and open suite of big data products accelerate innovation cycles for our customers
across every industry. More at pivotal.io. <http://info.pivotal.io/HI0020k0AaZFRJW1NaU00wC>
> © Pivotal, and the Pivotal logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Pivotal Software,
Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks used herein are the property
of their respective owners. © 2015 Pivotal Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Published
in the USA.