community-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernan...@redlink.co>
Subject Re: DOAP format question
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 13:58:50 GMT
On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 12:51 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Checking for such simple typos could be done with almost any scripting
> language.
>
> The RDF files are listed in
>

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/files.xml
> (DOAPs)
> and
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/pmc_list.xml
> (PMC definitions)
>
> Most of the PMC definitions are stored locally, and have already been
> fixed.

OK, in the next day I'll provide a basic implementation (Python+RDFLib)
that provides some kind of validation and reporting of pitfails. So later
we can extend that add proper DOAP support to the projects-new.a.o.

One question, sebb, how the site development is organize? Do you use jira
or something as any other project does? Just to do the things properly
according your guidelines.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández