community-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reporter.apache.org - cannot access httpcomponents
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 14:27:21 GMT
On 27 May 2015 at 14:20, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a bug in reporter.apache.org.
>
> Although I am on the PMC, it does not appear in my list of projects,
> and when I use the member access route I don't get any response. I can
> see all the other PMCs I tried (I did not try them all).
>
> The chair of HC also has the same issue.

I wonder if it is anything to do with the pmap variable in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/reporter.apache.org/site/getjson.py

This does not have an entry for httpcomponents.
There is a similar variable in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/reporter.apache.org/site/chi.py
which includes the following:

    'hc': 'httpcomponents'

[It's rather difficult to tell from the source, as there appears to be
no documentation.]