community-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list statistics (PMC available only)
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 15:03:18 GMT
On 10 May 2015 at 16:50, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarbaise@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can see on that page the statistics for the mailing lists of the Maven
> project.
>
> https://reporter.apache.org/
>
> The question is. Can this be made visible for the community? Or do we have
> already such a thing which is available?

I too would like it to be available, but I have understood it is not
scalable.

I am sure we could all live with the following:
- Make a "button"  that generates a offline version of static HTML, which
we can make available on the respective dev@
- there should no be copies, meaning latest "button" press overwrites.

For my projects it would mean quite a significant difference, at the moment
I copy the content manually.

rgds
jan I.