community-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>
Subject Re: Apache meetups in the coming week
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 16:42:59 GMT
It's possible to schedule future tweets to automatically post using
TweetDeck, so that might ease some of the time zone difficulties.

Can we check in a hard-coded list of groups to ignore that has been
manually generated for the ones that we _know_ are not related? I'll take
the risk of false negatives on a helicopter group talking about what
webserver they want to use.

Mike