community-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: What might an open source class look like?
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 15:12:27 GMT
Actually, isn't governance a fairly spread out concept as well??
Apache - Open Collaboration, Open Development, Open Governance
Eclipse - Open Collaboration, Semi-Open["] Development, PaidFor Governance

Or?

[1] Some things out of Eclipse projects are definitely happening in the
dark, elaborate large changes are being discussed and suddenly "appears"
from seemingly nowhere. I am convinced a lot of "F2F teams" exists in
Eclipse, and doesn't seem to bother many...

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer