community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Apache meetups in the coming week
Date Fri, 29 May 2015 16:01:03 GMT

On 05/29/2015 11:35 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On 05/29/2015 11:28 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
>>

>> On 05/29/2015 11:26 AM, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
>>> Adding preas@
>>>
>>> Yes please. I want to work with Sally to figure out how to better
>>> amplify ASF related events without significantly adding to her
>>> workload. Having tools like those you describe are a great start.
>>>
>>> Is it possible to make the source available?
>>

>> Sure. I'll check it into the comdev svn repo.
>

> It's now in svn, under 'tools'.

See also http://www.apache.org/events/meetups.html for what the website
output looks like with minimal effort. Note that there's still nothing
at http://apache.org/events/ at the moment, and I'll probably put
something there this weekend unless someone beats me to it.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon