community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Standards for mail archive statistics gathering?
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 16:04:25 GMT
Betty James wrote:
> How do I get off this thread.  don't know how I got on

Just follow the instructions others have already provided. I'm putting
you in CC in case you have already unsubscribed from this discussion list.

> but I  am just a totally ignorant individual using Open Office and trying to
> donate (which doesn't sound necessary anymore)

Actually, donations to OpenOffice and to the entire non-profit Apache
Software Foundation are welcome! See
http://www.openoffice.org/donations.html to discover the existing
possibilities we have for donations. Thank you for your intentions, and
sorry if some misleading instructions led you to believe you needed to
subscribe to this discussion list!

Regards,
   Andrea.