community-dev mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject projects-new.a.o updates
Date Thu, 14 May 2015 22:38:31 GMT
Hi,

I seriously updated content:
- *every* TLP is listed, even when no DOAP file has been written [1]
- TLP project can be displayed, even without DOAP and provide link to every
sub-project [2]
- when a TLP has a "main sub-project" with its DOAP file, data from TLP and
data from DOAP subproject are clearly separate [3]
This makes more clear what DOAP is used for (and why we need projects hand-
writing some data, but not everything)

I didn't update target doap urls [4] since I don't know what precisely to do:
copy doap files that were processed, in appropriate directory, and with
consistent filename than generated json?

Feedback expected :)

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://projects-new.apache.org/projects.html?pmc